Here are a few possible reasons why the name of your property was changed on trivago:
- Yours is part of a chain, in which case the chain name should appear first
- Your category (e.g., hotel or hostel) was incorrectly placed in the name
- Your Business Studio account has multiple users, so a name change may have been submitted to us
- A booking site you partner with sent us an update of the name
If you need special assistance with this topic, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team:
- Click on the Help button at the bottom right of this page
- Type “name change” in the search field
- Click on Leave us a message
- Fill in all the fields of the short form. It’s essential to include your property’s name, address, and email address (this helps to speed up the response time to your request)
- Select Content on my trivago profile from the drop-down menu under Topic
- Enter your message in the space under Description. Along with the link to your trivago profile, please also tell us here the name of your property as it currently appears on trivago and what it should be.
- Click on Send when you’ve finished
The team will get in touch with you by email once they’ve received your message.