While you can only assign one property to your account when you first register on trivago Business Studio, you can add more properties after the registration process.
When you’re logged in to your Business Studio, follow these steps to add a property to your portfolio:
- Click on the arrow next to the name of your property at the top left of the home page
- Select Manage properties
- Enter the name of the property in the search field under Find your property on trivago. Please note that the name must be the same as it currently appears on trivago, even if it’s recently been changed.
- Click on Add next to the name of the property when it appears on the list
- Tick the box to confirm that you’re authorized to manage the select property
- Click on Add property to my account
After you've added the new property to your account, you'll then be able to start updating the content of the profile in Property Details.